Wednesday, May 2, 2012

our new normal

I thought I'd better post a 6 months on update in our low fructose experiment. It really is our new normal.

Our shopping habits are established.
We know what we prefer when we eat out - I must admit we haven't attempted Thai food - it seems the one thing which might just be too hard.
Giggi asks for a ham and cheese sandwich or a green apple if he's hungry (not a biscuit, cake, chocolate etc.)
I've become an expert at home ice cream making.
My cake of choice if we're having visitors or if I need to bring something elsewhere is David Gillespie's butter cake with a handful or two of frozen blueberries.

I might eat too many croissants...

I'm not sure what else I have to report. I'll get back to you in another 6 months or so... But I can't see us ever going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment