Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a suitably awesome angel

As I mentioned yesterday there seems to be a dearth of good angels to be coloured in. So it took awhile but having realised that my husband is quite a good artist perhaps he could give us a hand. So here it is.


A suitably awe inspiring Gabriel bringing Mary the shocking news. If you like you could use it for an advent activity alongside a calendar. Feel free to contact me if you'd like the pdf file. Post a comment. However, I recommend just clicking on the image above, right click and choose 'save as'.

2 comments:

  1. PS Hope you like skater angel, because RP refuses to draw an angel in robes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, original,now. Hello from (Auntie) Helen. I don't use facebook any more so I've been somewhat out of touch.Love...

    ReplyDelete